This Terms & conditions was last updated on Monday, September 30, 2019.
Doris Escapes is registered in Quebec, Canada (‘we’ or ‘us’) are committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and place great importance on visitor privacy and the security of all guests visiting the Dreamtesters website (the ‘Website’).
1 _ Information we may collect
- 1.1 _ We collect information about you in two ways:
- 1.2 _ Cookies and Web Beacons/Web Bugs
2 _ Use of the information we collect
- 2.1 _ We will generally use information provided by you to enhance your experience of the Website, to customise the advertising and content you see, to fulfil your requests for products and services, to improve our products and services, to contact you, and to gather and review statistical information.
- 2.3 _ By providing us with your information you agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- 2.4 _ We may also send you surveys or market research questionnaires which you may or may not choose to participate in. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes via the Website or on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 _ Disclosure
- 3.1 _ We may disclose your personal information:
- 3.1.3 _ We may also pass anonymised and aggregate information on the usage of the Website to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
4 _ Security and data retention
- 4.1 _ We endeavour to protect personal information under our control in order to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure or alteration of your information.
- 4.2 _ Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 4.4 _ We will retain your information for no longer than necessary to provide the services requested or as otherwise specified by law.
5 _ Privacy of children
- 5.1 _ This website is not aimed at or designed for children and we do not intend to (and will not knowingly) collect any personal information from children below the age of 18 without parental consent.
- 5.2 _ If you are under 18, you must ask your parent or guardian for their permission before sending any information to us or asking us to email you. By sending us any information to us, or asking us to email you, you are confirming that your parent or guardian has consented to you doing so. We may require to confirm this with your parent or guardian accordingly.
- 5.3 _ We encourage parents to review the email and internet activities of their children to ensure that this Website is used in accordance with this Policy and with their consent. Should parents wish to access any of their children’s personal information.
6 _ Access to information and removing your data
- 6.1 _ you have the right to access information held about you or, if you are a parent, your child. You may request a copy of this information by email and we may charge an administration fee of $10 to meet our costs for providing you with these details.
- 6.2 _ You have the right to ask us to remove your personal information from our database and to request that you stop receiving communications from us at any time. You can do this by email
7 _ Changes to the Policy
8 _ Contact
- 8.1 _ Please contact us if you have any comments, questions or suggestions regarding this Policy by emailing email@example.com
1 _ Contact
- 1.1 _ Cookies are small data files sent to your web browser or hard drive by website operators to process information, including to identify and track you more efficiently. They can contain information about the use of a website or enable to website to recognise you at a later date.
- 1.2 _ Cookies will prevent the need for duplication of information and they can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on the Website.
2 _ Cookies on the website
- 2.1 _ We use the following cookies on the Website:
• essential cookies – required for the operation of the Website; and
• analytical/performance cookies – help us improve the Website by allowing us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the Website.
- 2.3 _ Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.
- 2.5 _ If you adjust your browser setting to refuse all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all, or parts of, the Website.